Tuesday 11 August 2015

Updated shop with pottery and wood

In addition to paper based arts, I've been working with clay for many years and have just started working with wood. I finally got around to updating my shop to include some of my hand thrown pottery. I'm making new pots on a regular basis and continually adding them to the shop.

  I've also started a new wood turning project called Swords in Plowshares where I turn the posts holding estate agent signs into useful things like dibbers and nostepinnes on the lathe. These are not for sale but will be available to trade with anyone who is willing to share a story of being messed around by an estate or letting agent.
 
At the moment, I'm only shipping the pottery within the UK because international shipping is prohibitively expensive and I want my work to be both functional and affordable. Have a look around and see if there is anything for you. If you live in London or are planning a visit, you can save yourself shipping costs and come pick it up from my pottery studio in Hackney, East London. 


All my zines are available in the shop and I can easily ship those anywhere in the world. 

No comments: